Every jewelry has to be clean with the time. Sterling silver do not tarnish, but with the time it has to be clean. Our pieces are high quality material, that's why you don't have to worry about tarnish. Every piece of jewelry that you buy from us will last forever.
Here are some tips how to clean your jewelry, and enjoy them for a long time.
- You can use a polishing cloth, which you get for free when you buy a piece of jewelry from us, just gently rub the piece with it.
- Baking soda it can be use to clean silver, just take a toothbrush and gently rub the piece and wash it and dry it with a soft cloth.
- There are a few solution that are sold to clean sterling silver, you just have to dip the piece on it.
- I do not recommend to use the solution in silver plated or gold plated. It would damage the piece.
- Jewelry boxes are perfect to keep your jewels from damage.
- Sterling silver do not tarnish if you take shower so you don't have to worry about it.
- Silver and gold plated I don not recommend to take shower with it. Most of our jewelry are 925 Sterling silver, but some are silver and gold plated over brass. Just remove them before shower.
- Like diamonds, cubic zirconia and crystal stones has to be clean, because with the time the sparkly will be not the same as when you bough it. So you can use the polishing cloth to clean it.
- Also you can use a soft brush to clean the jewels themselves, just scrub gently with warm mild soapy water to get rid of any dirt accumulation. Rinse the cubic zirconia stome well in warm water and then pat it dry with soft and clean cloth.